Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Row, Row, Row Your Boat

So a friend of mine posted a little blurb on Facebook about men who cheat. Well I know a lot of men who've cheated, I also know a lot of women who have done the same thing. That kind of seems like the "it" thing to do in our society today though, multiple relationships or partners. Even Romance novels are getting into the act.

I had posted a response about some men being a few fries short of a happy meal and boy did I start up quite a debate. One of the gentlemen who responded said that men have different morals then women, that men wanted to have a good time. I don't like that. Women want to have a good time too, we are just more careful about our times.

I like a good time, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't like to rock the boat, but honestly don't roll up in a paddle boat trying to sell it to me as the Titanic. The thing about the Titanic is it crashed and SANK. Everyone DIED!

Really though, when you look at the games the sexes play, women do play games, we play the catch me game, come find me, wine me, dine me...men play the I love you game. I love you, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, yeah I AM, for this week anyway, until some other girl comes along that you love and has made your life complete.

Tom Cruise lied, I do NOT complete you, you gotta come to the table already complete.

No comments: