Wednesday, June 15, 2016

OfferUp and Varagesale: Best place for new used things!

I love cheap finds. And I love filling in the blanks with cheap or even FREE things. 

I found OfferUp (offerup.com) and Varagesale (varagesale.com) quite by accident, but the amount of stuff I've bought off of there for next to nothing is awesome.

Tristan is OBSESSED with Toy Story. 

Almost everything you see except the pillow and the headboard came from OfferUp or Varagesale. I think total I spend about $40. That's Tristan in the bottom right corner, he rolls around on the floor a lot. lol.

The blanket lights up. 

He also has a Woody Pillow pal, a Giant Woody Doll with a hat, other various Toy Story Plushes. The horse I found at the Goodwill Outlet and paid maybe .10 for it. lol. 

Don't worry about the pink walls, we have blue paint we just haven't had the time to paint it yet.

I've also gotten him TONS of outdoor toys for just a few dollars. I paid a total of $10 for this Little Tykes car. We want to paint it to look like Woody. 

That's not all I've gotten. I have a meeting this weekend to pick up THREE pairs of kids bowling shoes for $5 each (this way I can take the kids to their free daily bowling without having to pay shoe rental!!), a small bike for Tristan ($5), a Barbie Bike with training wheels ($10) for Alexis and a small stack of Frozen books (Free!!) and a Zumba DVD set with the weights for $20. So as you can see I'm not spending much for anything at all and it's addictive to browse through the ads. I'll share photos when I pick everything up.

Have you downloaded the apps or visited the sites? If so what have you found? Let me know in the comments!

No comments: