Thursday, May 4, 2017

Miss USA and Miss Teen USA 2017 Autographs



I have a lot of different hobbies. It keeps my mind busy and hobbies are meant to be fun. :) 

Last summer I kind of fell into autograph collecting again. I had collected many years ago but life go tin the way and I stopped, the autographs I did have were no longer with me as I had lost them several years ago in a move. 

One of my favorite things to collect are beauty queens. I know, I know, some of you may think "Why Beauty Queens!?" Well, think about it, beauty queens work hard to champion their causes, they are also models and actresses and singers. They are some extremely talented dedicated women, so why not collect them? The Miss USA girls are very generous and I've received several of them the past few weeks. I've requested all the Miss USA and Miss Teen USA girls via email or through the Miss USA website for that particular state. You can even find them on Facebook and Instagram. 

Here is a running list of who I have received so far (I have some responses saying that they are sending, but some I have not received and others I'm sure are very busy at the moment gearing up for the Miss USA title.)

Current Miss USA titleholders:


    
Miss Delaware USA 2017 
Mia Jones
Miss Oregon USA 2017 
Elizabeth Denny
      
Miss California USA 2017 
India Williams




Miss Maryland USA 2017 
Adrianna David
Miss North Carolina USA 2017
Katie Coble
Miss Virginia USA 2017
Jacqueline Carroll


Current Miss USA Teen Titleholders:


Miss New Mexico Teen USA 2017
Kalina Hamilton
     
Miss Alabama Teen USA
Claire Scott
 
Miss Tennessee Teen USA 2017
 
Megan Ski Hollingsworth

Miss Delaware Teen USA 2017
Grage Lange
Miss Oregon Teen USA 2017
Vanessa Matheson
Miss Rhode Island Teen USA 2017
Alexa Papigiotis


As you can see I have a few ladies, I'm hoping to get autographs from all the contestants so I hope to see that soon :) Each one is very unique in the way they sign their photo cards. I'll add more as they come in!

To request autographs of this nature, just reach out to each state through either their website or social media, you can then request an autographed photo, some have come within a few days, some have taken a few weeks. Just remember these ladies are extremely busy so be patient.

And good luck!

No comments: