Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Update on EVERYTHING!




Hey all! I haven't posted in a bit but wanted to definitely give some info as to what's been going on on my little mountain!

That's right, I'm now officially living in Banner Elk, NC, which is such a cute close knit town. We are hard at work bringing the house and land back to the way it was, it was abandoned for almost four years so you can IMAGINE what we're dealing with.

My little camper, which will be my home once we've completed it, is getting the royal treatment in the next few weeks hopefully with new floors and definitely paint.

The USPS has lost a lot of my mail, I'm being told that it should arrive within the next week or two, but I'm not holding my breath.

As for freebies and autographs, I've gotten so much! I recommend following me on Instagram to see pretty much what I get daily. I'm going to be writing a blog here today on Miss USA pageant and the beautiful girls who are very gracious to send and sign. I'm also going to throw together a photo post showing you some of my favorite autographs from the last few months and I do want to complete one for playbills. I'm also going to write a blog on how to request an autograph if you are interested in this hobby.

On a not so happy note, I've been dealing with a lot of health related issues. One, in particular, is pretty serious and because of this I was not able to go to the RT convention like I wanted. I was extremely disappointed when I had to cancel the trip as this has been a dream of mine for many years to attend...so it looks like it's going to remain on my bucket list and hopefully I can make it next year, it will be in Reno. I had so many authors I wanted to meet and the books would have been so awesome to receive. I'm so bummed at having to cancel, but it was the right choice for the next phase of what needs to happen to get better.

So that's it for now! 

No comments: