Monday, May 15, 2017

Product Review: V8 V-Fusion Energy Drinks: The Real Deal




I love being a Bzzagent. I get to try new products and share my experience with them, some are great and some not so hot. I have to admit though the V8 V-Fusion Energy drink is AWESOME. I was sent three cans in the flavors Pomegranate Blueberry, Orange Pineapple and Peach Mango.

Now they do have other flavors such as Baked Apple Cinnamon and Raspberry Vanilla and you see all the different options they have (EVEN DIET!) by clicking HERE.

I really liked the Orange Pineapple but I LOVED the Pomegranate Blueberry. Both of those had a fantastic taste that just goes well with breakfast or could work for on the go. I did feel a burst of energy that lasted pretty much all day. I'm not a coffee drinker so I can't really compare it to that, but I do know I was more alert than I had ever been for morning activities (such as calling the IRS, which is what I'm doing today!)

I do recommend giving these a shot, it's very healthy, with expertly blended fruit, veggies and green tea and contains no added sugar or artificial colors, so you can feel good about feeling good. And it's only 50 calories! Not a bad deal at all.

I loved it!  Try it! Tell me which flavor you tried and how you liked it!


No comments: