Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Casey's Favorite Things ...Sample Sites!



I have a lot of hobbies. From autograph collecting to writing to freebies and samples, I enjoy a lot of different things. It's the spice of life. Explore, try new things, start an adventure. Today I'm going to give you my FAVORITE places for freebies and samples.


1. PINCHme - PINCHme is an awesome freebie box service that is completely free. All you have to do is sign up and on select Tuesdays they release the freebies for that day, you then fill up your box! The only thing required of you is to use your samples and report your feedback in the form of a questionaire due within 30 days of receiving your box. Pretty awesome. I've gotten full bags of dog food coupons, lint rollers, and shampoo samples. There is all manner of stuff you'll receive and like I said, IT'S FREE!
2. Snapfish - I ADORE Snapfish. This is a photo printing site, similar to Shutterfly, except the shipping is much more affordable. They do a lot of Free with Free shipping promos. I know for Mother's Day they did a free 8x10 with free shipping and for Father's Day they did 20 free 4x6 photos with free shipping, the same promo was again given to us for Fourth of July. You'll get 100 free 4x6 prints just for signing up and you don't have to get them all at once. One thing I've learned is that 20 4x6 prints ships for only .99! How awesome is that? I always check their promos and I'm a dedicated Snapfish user.

3. BzzAgent - You have to work for this website! You get to try products completely for free in exchange for your honest opinion. I've been a BzzAgent for YEARS and I've gotten to test everything from Cell Phones to Dog Food to Makeup. It's completely free to sign up and it's a blast! Make sure you keep up with your surveys and always submit your reviews. I LOVE this site.


4. Generation Good by Seventh Generation - This is a fun community built by the great folks at Seventh Generation. You get to try free products and samples. The only requirement is that you post to your social feeds and fill out surveys. It's all about word of mouth with these types of programs. I've received some great samples including clothes detergent and diapers. Everything is Free & Clear for sensitive skin. Love their baby products!

5. Canva - You may notice I use a lot of fun banners on my site, I create them for free using templates from Canva. I LOVE Canva, they keep my posts interesting and I love the different types of things you can make. Banners for Twitter, Facebook, even Tumblr. The dimensions are PERFECT and they have so many different templates and fonts to choose from it's easy to make something all of your own.


What about you? What are YOUR favorite sites for freebies? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments: