Monday, December 11, 2017

Book Review: 30 Days to Peace A One Month Creative Journal




I absolutely loved 30 Days to Peace! It's a beautiful book filled with inspiration with a clear plan to strengthen your relationship with God and to find inner peace to help you on that journey. I found the more I wrote in the journal and the more I reflected on my life the more content and happy I felt. 



Each entry has an inspiring quote or verse to fit journal prompt. I absolutely would recommend this to anyone who is struggling with their inner self or just need that time to reflect. 

I would recommend sitting down with a cup of coffee or hot cocoa in the morning and begin your day filled with God's words and encouragement. I've been an on and off journaler for years but this is the first time I've ever closed the book and felt such satisfaction that it carried me through the entire day. It's a small hardback book that will easily fit into a backpack or a purse so it's easy to travel with if you are on the go. 

I carry my relationship with card close to my heart and I'm not the type to shout my feelings from the rooftop but each page meant a great deal to me and brought me to a place of serenity. 



There is another journal in this series titled 30 Days to Joy which is now n my Christmas wish list. 

I received this book through the Books for Blogging program for my honest review and feedback. This is my first review for them and I'm looking forward to many more! 


Book: 30 Days to Peace: A One Month Creative Journal
Author: Waterbrook Publishing
Print Type: Hard Cover Book 
Page Count:  122
Book Type: Journal/Diary/Christianity/Religion 

Do you want to buy this book? It's available on Amazon!  It has a price of $9.00.




No comments: