Saturday, February 17, 2018

Email Campaign - February Day 3


Last month I started an email campaign. I emailed over 100 companies in 10 days to ask for coupons or samples. I had some very good responses to that campaign and received dozens of coupons and several samples. It was a fun project. I noticed that a lot of folks had decided to do the same. That some had even followed my list which was awesome! I enjoyed seeing everyone receive coupons as I did. I thought about this hard and have decided that I'm going to make this a monthly project. I will start on the 15th of each month and run the 25th. I certainly hope some of you will join me in my quest! You can subscribe to my feed and receive notifications each time I post.

While I'm browsing around these company's websites, if I happen to see any printable coupons I will notate that and link you there as well. Every dollar helps right?

Who I emailed on 2/17

1. Excedrin (Email address) (You can print a coupon here.)
2. Motrin (You can print a coupon here.Received an email that said they didn't have any available coupons.
3. Tylenol (You can print coupons here and a Money Back Guarantee form.) Received an email that said they didn't have any available coupons.
4. Little Debbie
5. Papermate Received an email that said they didn't have any available coupons.
6. Sundrop Received an email that said they didn't have any available coupons.
7. Hostess Received an email that told me to sign up for their newsletter for opportunities. Received a coupon for a FREE single serve item up to $2.00!
8. Newman's Own
9. Brita
10. Entenmann's (You can enter a contest!)

If you are new here you can read all of my other Email Campaign posts which include the listings of each company I emailed and the responses I received HERE.

Thank you for following me along on this journey and please let me know if you receive anything as well by either commenting below or reaching out to me on social media.

Missed yesterday's post?

Day 1
Day 2

No comments: