Friday, February 16, 2018

Email Campaign - February Day 2


Last month I started an email campaign. I emailed over 100 companies in 10 days to ask for coupons or samples. I had some very good responses to that campaign and received dozens of coupons and several samples. It was a fun project. I noticed that a lot of folks had decided to do the same. That some had even followed my list which was awesome! I enjoyed seeing everyone receive coupons as I did. I thought about this hard and have decided that I'm going to make this a monthly project. I will start on the 15th of each month and run the 25th. I certainly hope some of you will join me in my quest! You can subscribe to my feed and receive notifications each time I post.

While I'm browsing around these company's websites, if I happen to see any printable coupons I will notate that and link you there as well. Every dollar helps right?

Who I emailed on 2/16

1. Nature's Own Received an email that said they didn't have any available coupons.
2. Lumene
3. Rico's Cheese Sauce Received 2 FREE PRODUCT COUPONS! One for a can of Nacho Cheese sauce up to $2.99 and another for a 4 pack of Rico's Nacho Cheese sauce up to $2.49. Super excited for this as we love their sauce for Tacos!
4. French's (I had issues getting the form to send so I Facebook messaged them. lol!)
5. Propel Received an email that said they didn't have any available coupons.
6. Boudreaux's Butt Paste (You can print a coupon here.Received an email that said they didn't have any available coupons.
7. Bic
8. Airwick
9. Tropicana Received an email that said they have sent me some coupons! Received one $1/1 Coupon.
10. Pampers I emailed them about a legitimate complaint. They are sending me a $25 prepaid gift card. Received my $25 prepaid Mastercard!

If you are new here you can read all of my other Email Campaign posts which include the listings of each company I emailed and the responses I received HERE.

Thank you for following me along on this journey and please let me know if you receive anything as well by either commenting below or reaching out to me on social media.

Missed yesterday's post?

Day 1

No comments: