Thursday, February 15, 2018

Email Campaign - February Day 1


Last month I started an email campaign. I emailed over 100 companies in 10 days to ask for coupons or samples. I had some very good responses to that campaign and received dozens of coupons and several samples. It was a fun project. I noticed that a lot of folks had decided to do the same. That some had even followed my list which was awesome! I enjoyed seeing everyone receive coupons as I did. I thought about this hard and have decided that I'm going to make this a monthly project. I will start on the 15th of each month and run the 25th. I certainly hope some of you will join me in my quest! You can subscribe to my feed and receive notifications each time I post.

While I'm browsing around these company's websites, if I happen to see any printable coupons I will notate that and link you there as well. Every dollar helps right?

I'm going to start today but it won't be a very long post as I'm just dipping my toes in today but here we go!!

1. Ken's Received 2 $1/1 coupons!
2. Coffee-Mate Error with submitting the form, so I chatted in! The agent asked for my email address and my name, and I was told in about a day I would receive an email.
3. Seatle's Finest Coffee (Email address) (You can print a coupon here.)
4. Bai (Email address) Received an email that states "blackout and are awaiting the arrival of our 2018 coupon stock" and asked me to try again at a later time.
5. Irish Spring Received an email that stated a coupon packet would be mailed to me! Received a stack of coupons for different Palmolive-Colgate products!!

So just five sent off today! Tomorrow I will dive into a much longer list. I've been planning this for a few days!

If you are new here you can read all of my other Email Campaign posts which include the listings of each company I emailed and the responses I received HERE.

Thank you for following me along on this journey and please let me know if you receive anything as well by either commenting below or reaching out to me on social media. 

No comments: