Friday, December 15, 2017

Free Walmart Items Through Google Express


I was able to score a FREE bottle of Clorox Bathroom Cleaner for FREE from Walmart through Google Express and it was shipped to me (also free!). How awesome is that? I saw this deal on Instagram through @letsgetdeal whom I follow. She posts a lot of great deals.

Here are the steps to score YOUR free item!


1. Click on this link and enroll. You will be given a $10 credit and shown a list of stores you can redeem it at.
2. Select Walmart as that is the only retailer that allows you to use your credit on the shipping charge.
3. Choose something under $3.50. I chose cleaning supplies but they had all kinds of grocery and household items.
4. Add item to cart and start to check out. You will be prompted to enter your shipping address. Once you have completed that you will also be prompted to enter in payment information but don't sweat it you aren't being charged. After that is completed you will see a little link that says PROMOTIONAL CREDIT AVAILABLE. Click that and you will see your balance zero out meaning this shipment is free! 

You will still get a free $10 credit but you will not be able to get a free item. I'll repost if that deal comes back! The $10 can be used towards anything, they even have items from Sephora!

My order has already shipped!!

No comments: