Thursday, March 15, 2018

Email Campaign - March Day 1


Happy Spring everyone! I say this with a little of sarcasm because there is over a foot of snow outside on the ground. lol. It's that time again! I start today on the 15th and for 10 days I will email at least 10 companies a day to either send a compliment or a complaint. I ONLY complain when I have a bad experience. This is month 3 of me doing this and I've received so many AWESOME coupons, and that includes FREE PRODUCT COUPONS and even some samples.

In January I just straight out asked for coupons if available. I change that up in the middle of February though and just sent my thoughts on their products and what I noticed was I got MORE coupons especially free product coupons.

So this month I'm just going to send my thoughts on the products. Why am I doing this? For coupons of course! Groceries are expensive, so this will definitely help with my grocery shopping. I'm super thankful for every coupon or sample I get and I do not go into this expecting anything. I think that is the number one cause of animosity or angst is people head straight first into something EXPECTING something to happen. Ah, that's beside the point. So here goes. We are jumping headfirst into this, I hope you join me on my campaign and let me know in the comments who YOU emailed and what responses you have received!

Who did I email on 3/15:

1. Duncan Hines Received an email stating they are sending me a coupon! Received 2 FREE PRODUCT COUPON'S up to $3.99 and 2 .50/1 coupons.
2. Edward's Pies Received an email stating they are sending me a coupon! Received one $1.50/1 Coupon!
3. Pillsbury
4. Baker's Chocolate
5. Baker's Joy
6. Nutter Butter
7. Bisquick
8. Martha White
9. Ghirardelli
10. Nestle Tollhouse

If you are new here you can read all of my other Email Campaign posts which include the listings of each company I emailed and the responses I received HERE.


No comments: