Sunday, January 15, 2023

hello 2023: goals

 for 2023 I have a few goals, I don't do resolutions but I try to set goals, Happy New YEAR!!


1.)  I want to try to lose weight, I've already been dieting. I've cut out sugar and most carbs. Potatoes are a favorite of mine.

2.) I want to set up a food stockpile, a couple months of shelf stable food.

3.) I want to make my room more livable, setting up my desk area and mounting my tv. I desperately want a new lift chair; I'm not sleeping well on my broken one and I'm in a lot of pain. just make it more comfortable

4.) I want to start journaling and writing again. I would love to finish and publish my zombie story.


In 2022 I made $160 on crowdtap. I would like to double that in 2023, I made 35 on Swagbucks in 2022. I plan to start 2023 Christmas shopping in the summer 2023.


To help me

my room Wishlist
my food/essential Wishlist
my book wishlist
my eBooks Wishlist

;Venmo $caseydewdrop
PayPal cassiereas@gmail.com

No comments: