Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Excerpt from my new story!

Well let me know what you think!

---------------
I'll admit I'm not the most normal person I know. I mean, come on, I am a plump blond who has a shoe fetish and works in the IT department of a lingerie sales call center. It's not like I go around advertising my weirdness it just kind of follows a girl like that. Take this for instance, I'm leaning against the wall examining my light blue nail polish and take note that, yes, I do need to have my nails repainted, maybe a pretty Granny Smith Apple green when a psychotic chick with a gun comes running around the water cooler like a bat out of hell screaming about some guy named Johnny nailing the copy girl in the supply closet.


Well, I couldn't very well let the nut shoot someone now could I? Well, no of course not. So I just simply picked up the sad little excuse for a coffee pot and whacked the bitch on the head. Well she went down like a lump of coal and there I stand, coffee pot in hand with a broken blue nail. Now, people come running up and start saying thanks and stuff but I'm just worried about my nails, I grew these things out for a reason and now they all are going to have to be trimmed or they will look lopsided, kinda like my Aunt Mildred's eye, and trust me that is NOT a pretty sight.

And in he walks, the hottest thing on two legs since I'll Be Your Huckleberry blew up like a balloon and kinda resembled a sweaty Big Gulp after two hot hours in the sun. Go figure on that one. Anyway, Mr. Hot and Now, otherwise known and Officer DeFranco comes in flashing a very shiny badge and takes one look at me and my coffee pot with my blue nails and raises an eyebrow. Now, I'll admit I don't normally go for the blond pretty boys but something about a man with his own set of handcuffs kinda sets a girl on fire you know?

No comments: