Saturday, February 19, 2011

No More Racks!!

Okay so if you read me, or have read me in the past, you know I'm all about a good deal, freebie or coupon. Well, I stumbled across an awesome website http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=385376. This website has the most KILLER deals I've run across of late. You join, get $10 to spend, all shipping is $2 per item, and you can choose from between 8 different deals each day (they release each deal at NOON!) So today they have an XOXO purse for $24, a pearl bracelet for $9 and a Tinkerbell lunch tin for $2 So add your $10 coupon to that and you are getting a much better deal, plus you can invite all your friends and you will get $5 for their first purchase. So look at it this way, you get a $10 gift code that you will definitely spend, invite someone who is as bad of a shoppaholic as you are and you get an extra $5 when they spend THEIR giftcode, looks like your first couple purchases will be awesome. :) Anyway thought I'd share this so you guys can definitely get in on this...

No comments: