Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Cleaning, Here I Come!



Okay so you've see me do reviews of books, products, websites, sales, deals and steals. Here are some PRODUCTS I would like to introduce you to. I am part of a company called Bzzagent, what this means is that I test out products and introduce them to you my readers, friends, and family, my colleagues and anyone else that may show an interest be it in line at the store or on the bus trip to work. So I received this AWESOME campaign for SC Johnson  (you know, the Family Company!) and it included a few items here that I definitely want to share. From Glade to Scrubbing Bubbles to Pledge this kit carried a great amount of spring cleaning items that ANYONE can  use and it definitely makes it look like you hired a cleaner. Seriously!

So let's begin with Glade (I <3 Glade). I received the Sparkle of Spring Glade candle it smells terrific, I lit the candle up immediately and you couuld smell it all over the house. It's a very subtle spring bouquet scent that has tropical undertones. A hint of citrus. Very cool. This is a limited edition candle so go buy one now! Oh and this candle burns up to 22 hours and it is only 4oz, how awesome is that?

Next I received a Crisp Waters Glade Plugins oil refill, this scent smells like the ocean to me, it reminds me of being outside on a beautiful summer day and the beach. The very cool thing about this plugin is that not only does it fit the Glade oil scented warmer but it also fits Air Wick, so if you are a strict Air Wick user but are considering trying Glade you can do so by purchasing a product to test without having to spend money on a new warmer to go with it.

Another item in my fantastic box of goodies to share was the Scrubbing Bubbles toilet Cleaning Gel in Fresh Clean. This is a nifty little stamp on cling that goes inside your toilet bowl to keep your toilet fresh. I placed it in my main bathroom upstairs so that it can do its magic. I have very hard water and my toilet always looks dirty no matter how many times I clean it so this is going to be fun to use and I report back often with my findings. This little box included everything I needed the Dispensor, the gel holder and the gel itself. Stamp and go! Each disc lasts up to one week so as soon as it disapears I will tell you all.

I also received the Scrubbing Bubbles Extend a Clean Mega Shower Foamer (Try saying that 10 times real fast) This thing has a huge nozel on it for wide coverage and works for days! It will penetrate and dissolve any soap scum, again I have hard water and my shower walls suffer for it so this will be another fun product for me to test out. Each clean will last up to 4 days.

And last but certainly not least, I received Pledge Lemon Clean. Pledge is a scent from my childhood, I swear my house always smelled like biscuts, Pledge and my mothers perfume. So when I pulled my Pledge out not only did I know I had a fantastic prodcut but with the new Lemon Scent it was more modern. Pledge removes up to 90% of all allergins so if you have children with little hands that are everwhere you definitely want something that will keep your wood prodcuts clean, but what you didn't know was that Pledge also works on Stainless Steel, Granite/Marble and even LEATHER! That's right your Leather couch no longer has to have a coat of Armour All. It's pretty easy to use, you shake, spray and wipe.

So there you have it, 5 spring cleaning products that will blow you away with the scent, the price and the way they keep your house smelling so fresh and so clean! I will be adding photos on here to document exactly how they work for me, I also wanted to let you guys know you can download and print coupons for these products and more SC Johnsom coupons by going here (Right @ Home) or here (coupons.com).

No comments: