Monday, June 13, 2011

What I've Received

Hello all! If you've read my post on why I blog you should recall a tip I gave you to email companies and tell them why you love or hate their company. I wanted to give you a list on what I've done in the past two weeks. :)

1.) Glade - Emailed them a nice letter telling them how much I love their sprays and they sent me a coupon for a FREE Glade spray and a coupon book.
2.) Bayer - Emailed them a nice letter telling them how their product relieves my back pain and they sent me a coupon for a FREE Bayer 400 ct bottle and a coupon book.
3.) Bar-S - Sent them an email saying how I love their products with a recipe and they sent me a coupon for up to $2 off on a product.
4.) Birds-Eye - Sent them an email saying how much I love their Voila packages and they sent me a coupon for .35/1 item.
5.) Ore-Ida - Sent an email saying how I love their product and they sent me 3 coupons for .75/1.
6.) Duke's Mayonnaise - Sent them an email saying how much I love their product and they sent me two coupons for .55/1 Duke's item any size.

So it does show that by emailing companies they can and will show their appreciation!

No comments: