Monday, September 12, 2011

I Was Awarded the Versatile Blog Award!

How awesome! I've never been on anyone else's blog where the person chose me! I've of course, linked in link parties, but this is different and this award is pretty awesome!  

Rule 1: Thank the person who gave you the award. :) Plus Link back to them in your post.
Thank you Sew Stylish Boutique for this wonderful award! I love your tutorial for the petal wreath here. This is definitely going to be used for the upcoming Princess Party I'm planning! :)

 Photobucket

 Rule 2: Share 7 things about yourself...

1.) I've always enjoyed crafting, I've tried everything from paper mache to refurbishing furniture I find on the side of the street.
2.) Yeah, I do pull things off the side of the road if I see a curve to a chair or an interesting looking piece of furniture. You can see some of what I've done here and here. I think it's one way to be green and another way to show creativity with someone's junk!
3.) I write! Yes my dream is to actually be a published romance novelist. I am working on a novel of course and you can read one of my ongoing stories by clicking The Interview page at the top, you will see ten postings, I haven't finished out the story but you can get a sense of the way I write. From poetry to erotica I like to write it all.
4.) I love to throw parties, I like to watch people enjoy what I've done, what I've worked to accomplish. My first party that I planned and pretty much DIY'd myself through was a Twilight Party for the Twilight New Moon release (this was my Sister's party) We pretty much made it all and it was fabulous!
5.) I started making diaper cakes about 5 years ago, I'm planning a tutorial to go up in the next day or so in regards to making a diaper cake. I've even made an Adult Diaper cake with Depends!
6.)I coupon and I'm a freebie nut! When I find a good deal I will definitely publish it, I may even publish lists of what I'm buying and what coupons I'm using, typically I will delete those once that weeks sale is over.
7.) I'm single and I have no children. I own my own home and I live in Charlotte, NC!

Rule 3: Pass the award on to 15 blogs (that were recently discovered - and contact them to let them know.

11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.) 

I'm looking for 5 more blogs to link!

No comments: