Monday, June 27, 2016

Value Village Finds

Yesterday I brought you the items I found at the Goodwill, but today I'm going to share what I found at the Value Village on the same day!


1. A swim suit for Lexie. It looked brand new, and it was a full piece with legs and arms. More like a swimming jumper, so she won't get burned so easily. I paid about $3.00 for it.
2. NC Tarheels wrapping paper. I paid .79 for it! I have a few projects in mind so it will definitely come in handy.
3. A baby play mat for Cadence! It was practically brand new, it was just missing the little pillow
thing that would have went missing to begin with.
4. A shaker weight and a brand new box dvd set of Jillian Michaels and the Biggest Loser weight loss exercises. I paid $3 for the shaker weight and $0.20 for the DVD set! Awesome!
5. Small bag of stuffed animals which included a Bullseye horse for Tristan! I paid $0.80 for the bag and divided it up between the kids. The Bullseye was in great condition, and the kids loved the other toys in the bag.
6. NFL Figurine of ....
7. Handfull of books for the kids! I got Eli three books from the Butt Ugly Martians (1-3) I paid $1.25 for each of those, I got Tristan an Arthur compilation book. It was $0.40, for Lexie I found a Reader 1 book with Disney stories in it as she is struggling with reading but this is super easy so I'm hoping it helps her, paid $1.31. And I got a Greatest Moments sports book that came with a CD. It looked brand new and the CD was intact. I paid $0.80 for that.
8. A dress for Lexie at $1.25, a pair of shoes for Reagan, and a pair of Heelys that looked BRAND NEW. I paid $5. A pair of swim trunks for Tim, and a tiny little pair of shoes I paid $1 for Cadence.

No comments: