Monday, July 18, 2016

Autographs received Through the mail, found in second hand stores....and in person!


So I started a few projects this summer, one was Fan Packs with Eli and the second was a Disney/Autograph project with the kids. So here are things we've received so far.

With Eli's fan packs we've received a few really nice autographs that were unexpected. Here is what we Received.

 A very nice signed autograph from Matt Tifft. We got this from his website, this was actually an expected one as it was referenced in the form we filled out.
Another fun autograph this time from William Byron. This is also an expected one, again referenced on his website we filled out the form for this as well. 


 Completely unexpected!! Very nice, we emailed the sponsor "Shore Lodge" and asked for a fan pack. I fully expected not to get an answer, and then THIS signed autograph of Brian Scott shows up in the mail.
Another Unexpected autograph from Ricky Stenhouse Jr! Came from Fastenal, emailed the sponsor, didn't really expect a response but we did receive this very nice autographed photo.

Autographed photo of Patrik Laine. He is a great Finish Hockey player. Received this through the mail from Finland, and it was damaged a great deal in the process. It was expected as I did fill out the form for it on his website, which now I can't find. Go figure!















I have another one or two that I haven't scanned yet but will add when I do!

Now for our Disney project. I emailed Paige O'Hara who was the voice of Belle to ask if she had an address I could mail to for an autograph. I never received a response. I figured it was ignored or just not passed on to her. However....a few days ago we received two AWESOME inscribed photos signed to each of the girls.

The photo shows Paige on the left and Belle on the right, she signed it as both as well. One for Alexis and one for Cadence. Signed in gold pen.


This is pretty awesome. We were at "KidsFest" at Carowinds in Charlotte, NC and the Choo Choo Soul team from Disney Jr gave a free concert and a meet and greet. I knew they would be there but wasn't sure if they would DO a meet and greet but I quickly printed off a nice photo of them both, it's small, on card stock and took it and a sharpie with us just in case. I was so happy that they did indeed do a meet and greet and they signed both of our cards! Genevieve even said "Cool!!" when she was asked to sign. No one else asked and there were tons of people there. 

So that was pretty awesome!








I've shot off a lot of emails to actors and actresses who didn't have an address, so hopefully we get more back soon for our Disney Project. I also want to send off some of these large cards and Hero cards we've received to have them autographed as well. :) I'll post more soon, because I know there are a few things that aren't sports or Disney related that I received.

Found a non-Disney/Sports autograph, I knew I received another!

This is Governor Terence R. McAuliffe from Virginia, this was an expected autograph as there was a form on the website. Signed in silver sharpie.

No comments: