Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Poshmark Update 4: A week of NO sales and a week of 9 Sales!



Hello, Hello! I hope everyone had an amazing Memorial Day and thank you to all of our Vets and the men and women who fight hard every day to make sure that we have the right to speak and think for ourselves. I know I didn't do an update last week. Well...I didn't really sell anything last week. But this past week was great! I didn't sell anything on eBay and honestly I think I'm going to pull completely out of eBay. I don't get much in sales and the customers are rude.

So here is everything I did sale on Poshmark this week.

1. SWEES Leather Band - Fitbit Versa Cognac Brown & SWEES Leather Band - Fitbit Versa Black - I sold my first bundle! A lovely lady liked two of the .10 bands I purchased (and listed for $8 each). I submitted an offer for $14 and $1.80 off of shipping. So what this means is that I got a good amount! And because this was my first bundle I sent her a little gift. A pair the earrings I purchased from AliExpress. Little leaf like earrings. I will upload some photos and why I chose to do Gifts with Purchase (GWP).

Listed: $8 (each) = $16 + $6.49 Shipping

Sold: $7 (each) = $14 + $5 (I paid $1.80 towards the shipping) + $1.14 Tax

Poshmark Fee: $2.95

Price Per Item: .10

What I profited: $9.15

2. Jones New York Zebra Print Stretch Shorts Size 12 - Super cute little zebra shorts! They were a larger size which is awesome. I got asking price for these after a month of listing them.

Listed: $11 + $6.49 Shipping

Sold: $11 + $6.49 Shipping + $1.04

Poshmark Fee: $2.95

Price Per Item: .03

What I Profited: $6.22

3. Leather Adjustable Harness Garter Belt - Remember these: I had 9 of them to sell. lol. I listed the last two I had for $13 each and I took an offer on this one.

Listed: $13 + $6.49 Shipping 

Sold: $10 + $6.49 Shipping + .60 Taxes

Poshmark Fee: $2.95

Price Per Item: .10

What I Profited: $7.02

4. SWEES Leather Band - Fitbit Versa Tan - I sell these things pretty easily. This one I got asking price so I made more of a profit on this one than the others!

Listed: $7 + $6.49 Shipping

Sold: $7 + $6.49 Shipping + .93 Taxes

Poshmark Fee: $2.95

Price Per Item: .03

What I profited: $3.95

5. SWEES Leather Band - Fitbit Versa Shiny Pink - And I sold this one on the same day! lol. I took an offer for this one though. I always take the offers of things I didn't pay much for because profit is profit and it adds up so I can make this little business venture even better. 

Listed: $7 + $6.49 Shipping

Sold: $5 + $6.49 Shipping + .80 Taxes

Poshmark Fee: $2.95

Price Per Item: .10

What I profited: $1.95


6. Scout Bags French Kiss Kate Wristlet - I got this out of all those boxes and bags I've been talking about so I probably paid about .01-.03 for this. It was brand new with tags and it is still listed on the manufacturers Website. I had this posted higher, but slowly dropped it down as it has been listed for a few months. Finally it sold for asking price!

Listed: $11 + $6.49

Sold: $11 + $6.49 Shipping + .66

Poshmark Fee: $2.95

Price Per Item: .03

What I profited: $8.02

7. Eddie Bauer Loose Fit Straight Leg Jeans - From the box, these were so vintage! They looked pure 80's to me. But they did sell and I did make an offer with discounted shipping.

Listed: $13 + $6.49

Sold: $9 + $6.49 Shipping + .67 (- $1.80 Shipping I paid)

Poshmark Fee: $2.95

Price Per Item: .03

What I profited: $4.22

8. SWEES Leather Band - Fitbit Versa Ivory - I told you! I sell these things so easily. I hope I get another deal on them. 

Listed: $7 + $6.49 Shipping

Sold: $7 + $6.49 Shipping + .49 Taxes

Poshmark Fee: $2.95

Price Per Item: .10

What I profited: $3.95

9. Ruby Rd Petite Blue/White Pullover Vneck Top - This one shocked me! It sold in 24 hours. It wasn't the cutest top and it wasn't a brand I'd ever heard of so with the sell I was happy to take her offer! It did com in those boxes and bags of stuff so I paid very little for it.

Listed: $13 + $6.49 Shipping

Sold: $9 + $6.49 Shipping + $1.15 Taxes (Offer Accepted!)

Poshmark Fee: $2.95

Price Per Item: .03

What I profited: $6.02



What I made this week: (Total profit made!) $50.50

Total Made since I started: $201.92




What Have I Purchased:

I did withdraw all the money I made, I invested $20 into some nicer items for my Poshmark Closet. I have two pairs of Michael Kors pants, a Tahari top, a Guess tank, Ecote tank, and a White House Black Market blouse that is NWT. I am happy with this purchase but I missed out o an amazing pair of jeans so I'm going to have to learn to keep money handy. And I also withdrew $39.99 for a mannequin and I'm hoping it will be deposited tomorrow so I can purchase it. I need to figure out a name for her! Any suggestions?

I've pretty much re-invested all of the money I have made, but I think the mannequin is going to be my last big purchase for a while


Where can you find me?


No comments: