Sunday, May 12, 2019

Poshmark Update 3: I sold that?! I bought all this for $0!


Like the new banner? I figured if I was going to be doing these weekly I needed a special banner for my Poshmark update posts. Do you guys even get anything out of these posts? Let me know! Just to be completely transparent this was a very slow week. I had a lot of interest in some items but didn't sell much of anything. Hopefully this coming week will be better. I really want to list more items but I'm frustrated with my photos.

So here are the things I've sold from Monday to Sunday on Poshmark and eBay. Also I will post what I've purchased and any new wish list items.

Poshmark

1. SWEES Faux Snake Skin Leather Band - Fitbit Versa - I bought this for .10 and flipped it pretty easily! I bought quite a bit of these for .10 each so I'm excited that they are selling and I'm making a small profit. I got what I listed it for!

Listed: $7 + $7.49 Shipping

Sold: $7 + $7.49 Shipping +.37 Taxes

Poshmark Fee: $2.95

Price for item: .10

What I profited: $3.95

2. SWEES Shiny Pink Leather Band - Fitbit Versa - And another one of these! I bought 3 of this specific kind because what woman doesn't want a glittery shiny Fitbit watch band? Again, I paid .10 for it and I flipped it. I did take an offer on this one. 

Listed: $7 + $6.49 Shipping

Sold: $5 + $6.49 Shipping + .65 Taxes

Poshmark Fee: $2.95

Price for item: .10

What I profited: $1.95


eBay

1. Women's Lee Relaxed Fit Khaki Denim Pants Size 12 - This is a live and learn sale! I listed these for $15 and free shipping. (My mistake!) and this one customer kept law-balling me at one point he even offered me $7...I mistakenly messaged back and took $10 with free shipping. Shipping was $7.61. So I made very little on this sale. These pants did come out of the several boxes I purchased 3 for $1 so I paid about .01-.03 for it.

Listed: $15.00 +  Free Shipping

Sold: $10.00 + Free Shipping

Shipping Fee: $7.61

eBay Fee: $0

Paypal Fee: .59

What I Profited: $1.77


What I made this week: (Total profit made!) $7.67

Total Made since I started: $151.42


What I purchased:

I picked up several FREE packing supplies from USPS. So I didn't pay anything for packing supplies for the week. I'm excited for the Military Care Kit as it comes with Tape!




Wishlist

Y'all I was so excited as I thought I had saved up enough to buy my mannequin and ran out of ink. lol. So $15.99 of my saved money will be buying ink as soon as it's deposited into my account. Well $10.99 will be as I do have a $5 Amazon gift card. So hopefully I can sell some items this week to top off my Mannequin fund. Once I get a mannequin I'm going to try to take photos outside in the sun. I'm thinking that will be much better than the photos I am taking now.

I do have a "Wishlist" but that's just for my own personal self. lol. Just to put that out there I am not asking anyone to buy me anything. I love wishlists as they help me keep up with what I want the most. After the Mannequin purchase I want a fuzzy rug. For shoes. Don't judge me!


Where can you find me?


No comments: