Wednesday, February 1, 2023

FEBRUARY'S WALMART ORDER

 This month I have a little more money, I'm good on clothes detergent and toiletries this month. This month I have to buy my own kitchen things, my brother-in-law does not want me to use theirs anymore.; I think I'm going to give my sister a little more money each month and have her make my breakfast and lunches, she's on a keto health kick and I could benefit from a healthier diet, so this list may change a lot.

15. Great value low-fat Strawberry yogurt tub 32 oz, $2.36

17.) Great Value sharp cheddar cheese sticks 12 ct. $3.44

18.Armour lunch makers ham and cheese kit $2.36 ($1.18x2)

25.your zone 15oz plastic cup pink.50.

38.) Equate everyday clean aloe wipes $1.98.

42.) Equate acetaminophen. 100 ct $3.48

43.) Great Value flavored popcorn extra butter3 ct. $1.36

After paying my portion of the bills, I spent $42.55 on my Walmart delivery. I bought odds and ends, painmeds, soda. 1got a $5 gift card from crowdtap so I bought mt nephew a Bugatti Hot wheel car for his birthday, it cost me $1.63. My Medicare kicks into effect on March 1st. typically the government takes money out of your disability check to pay for it. I haven't gotten any information about how much they are taking out. the problem is I pay a third of the bills living with my sister which is around $1000. if they take out more than $100 I won't be able to stay with my sister instead I'll have to find a new place to stay. I found  a Place in Macon Ga. it's a hotel that charges monthly which includes utilities and cable/internet. I dont want to do that but if my sister cant have me here that may be my only option, The room has a kitchenette and bathroom. I would have to buy things to make that into a home. 

No comments: