Sunday, May 28, 2023

JUNE OUTLOOK

 I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS KIND OF HAPPENING IN JUNE.


MY DISABILITY CHECK IS RESTORED TO FULL PAYMENT. 1120. I BORROWED A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY FROM MY SISTER SO MY PAYMENT TO HER NEXT MONTH IS 1035 WHICH LEAVES ME $85 BUT I HAVE A LITTLE EXTRA FROM RECEIVING SOME SETTLEMENT CHECKS AND SURVEY REDEMPTIONS. SO I'LL Have $133.20 for groceries and essentials. I'VE HAD SOME HEALTH ISSUES IN MAY AND WENT IN TO SEE a new doctor. Good news I've lost enough weight that my cholesterol is lower so I'm on half of the meds for that and if I work hard and lose a little more weight, I can maybe go off my blood pressure medications. bad news I developed athletes' foot and a nasty cellulitis infection on my left leg. it is very painful and gross it leaks a yellow fluid so now I'm on antibiotics for that and a water pill to relieve swelling in my legs and feet. I have a $5 copay for the new doctor visits, and it costs me $4 to pay for Baldwin transportation to take me and pick me up. I use Walmart as my pharmacy but since I'm pretty much homebound they will FedEx overnight my meds if I request it for free, I no longer have a phone bill because I have assurance wireless. and because I have a Medicaid card i get amazon prime for $6.99 a month now. I try to cut costs as much as I can. I had to ditch Netflix a few months ago so I watch a lot of Tubi now. now it's July and I did a thing.

No comments: