Wednesday, February 22, 2023

update: MARCH 2023

 February has been a boring month. spent most of the month trying to gather as much food as possible. My check in March is losing over $100 so that's putting me in a bind. this month I've made $35 in Amazon gift cards from doing surveys on Crowdtap. among the things I bought were ANGEL SOFT toilet paper Tide pods and Mountain DEW I did get some good freebies mostly free product coupons from emailing companies.


3/1/23

my cleaning day, I have abour4 loads of laundry and a bunch of shipping boxes I need to break down and take out, wipe down all surfaces sweep and do some organization. I also received $5.12 on a prepaid card from a settlement so on Amazon I bought a box of peaches and cream oatmeal, a can of peas, a can of garbanzo beans and this will be here next week. So, after the insurance premium comes out and I pay my portion of the bills ($820) that leaves me $35. I'm taking $20 out to go to the doctor so I HAVE $15 FOR GROCERIES FOR THE MONTH of March. I did reapply for the Medicaid program that pays for that premium so hopefully next month I won't have this problem. I had Amazon Kindle unlimited come out so that stopped my heart for a moment, but Amazon is refunding me $9.99. So, a few good things happened. I REAPPLIED FOR THE MEDICAID that pays the Medicare premium and was approved, within a few days of approval Iwas reimbursed my $164.90 that was taken out of my March disability payment. Last year I had applied for QLink Wireless which is a free connectivity phone service for anyone low income or on any type of assistance. Thet sent me a sim card for my Motorola but my phone wouldn't work with it, they had a deal to get a compatible phone and a tablet for $10 but when I tried to redeem it they claimed I had already received it which I hadn't, so I never got to use the Qlink service  I have to have a phone for doctors and stuff so I transferred my connectivity account to Assurance Wireless who sent me a free phone an d this service has unlimited everything so now I have a working phone. which is awesome. i need to visit a doctor. I've been without all medication since before Christmas. the doctor I was seeing herein Milledgeville refused to call in refills of my meds unless I came in for lab work which is hard when every dime I get is spoken for and I DIDNT have the $4 to pay for the county transit to take e and pick me up, but now that I have Medicare I can get a better quality doctor which I'm excited for, I'm going to call a new doctor on Monday to set up an April appointment, I have to pay a $25 copay now but it will be worth it.

No comments: