Saturday, January 28, 2023

TO-DO-SATURDAY 1/28/23- MONDAY 1/30/2023 - Wednesday 2/1/23

 I typically don't have much going on on Saturdays, but today I have things I want to do.

1.) work on budget

2.) get trash outside

3.) spend 1 hour writing

4.) try to get desk put together

5.) dishes

6.) try to put together a pasta salad

7.) do more surveys

8.) enter contests


I didn't get much done Sunday either, my leg has been bothering me and I'm out of otc meds.


Mondays are usually hit or miss, been feeling sick so I'm going to try to take it easy. Was awakened at 6:59am

And back to Wednesday, so on 2/1 going to be pretty boring, I hurt my knee on Tuesday, so I need to let that rest.

1.) laundry day - 1 load I think

2.) wipe down all surfaces and gather trash

3.) I'm, going to stalk marketplace for a foot stool to elevate my legs until I can get a new chair having my legs down all the time is making them swell and hurt really badly, I've tried propping them on another chair, but it puts too much strain on my knee. my left knee has a lot of problems. I fell on it when I had the stroke and its tender...

3.) email some keto companies

4.)take inventory of toiletries and household products,

5.) spend 1 hour writing


Woke up at 7:30, my one load turned into two because my sister had a bunch of stuff in the washer. breakfast is a glass of water, going to shoot off some emails while laundry is on SpinCycle. second load on at 9am

No comments: