Friday, May 10, 2019

Freebies You Can Sign Up For Today!



I haven't done one of these in a while so I think it's time to give you a entire list of freebies you can request today!! Some are outright free, some you have to apply to review, but all are free and will require NO MONEY from you. :)

1. Charmin Extender - These come around every few months or so and they are pretty cool. I've even painted some of them. lol. They are just the Toilet rolls for your holder that are extended for the larger rolls. Pretty nice freebie. I have a small stock of them cause you never know when one goes missing. Seriously.

2. Organic Turmeric - I don't know if this is a spice sample or a cosmetic sample. It's a cosmetic company but it doesn't say what the sample actually is. So we are in for a surprise!

3. Liquid Focus - Not sure what it is, but it's liquid and it helps you focus!

4. LancĂ´me Genifique - Free 7 day sample of their Geneifique moisturizing oil? I think. I'm not sure what it is but it's a beauty product and it's free. Beauty products are one of my favorite things to get for free as they are so expensive and you get to try before dropping $30 OR MORE on one product.

5. Free coupon for a Sunset Pasta Kit! It's a form so no emails required and just take your Free Product Coupon to your local grocery and that's it.

6. Free subscription to Family Circle Magazine!

7. Free Bic Razor!! This is awesome. I love free razors. This particular freebie gives you the option of Male or Female razors.

8. Free subscription to Men's Health magazine!

9. Free subscription to Southern Living magazine!

10. Black Snail All in One Cream - Another beauty freebie! With snails? I don't know it sounds interesting.

11. Planet Fitness - This is awesome! This summer kids between the ages of 15-18 get to work out for free!

12. FloraTummys - Get a free 5 day sample of one of three of their products. Two adults and one kid product is listed.

13. Exederm - I think it's a lotion freebie.

14. Sun-Maid Recipe Booklet

15. Desert Harvest Super Strength Aloe Vera Sample - I think this comes in a capsule form.

16. Suave for Natural Hair - A hair care freebie for natural and/or curly hair!

17. L'oreal Paris Sublime Gold Self Tanning Towelettes sample.

18. Free subscription to Shape magazine!

19. Free subscription to Field & Stream magazine!

20. Yunshan Tea - Free tea samples for subscribing to their mailing list.

21. Free Business Cards from 4over4! You do have to share their link on social media but this is legit as I received mine yesterday!

22. $5 from Poshmark! - If you join Poshmark by clicking my link you get $5 to spend on Poshmark, be sure to understand they do charge shipping. Also, you can follow my own Poshmark store!

23. Enfamil Nutramigen Sample - Baby formula samples are always cool as this stuff is SO expensive.

24. Attends Premier adult diapers - These are always handy and yes, I do keep these in a pile and then give them to someone that uses them or donate them. 

No comments: