Monday, January 16, 2023

budget meal .75 a serving

 This is probably one of the best things I cook. ITs sort of like a rustic chicken pot pie


ingredients:


5.)1 package of chicken breast tenderloin $8.39 there were 9 tenders in my package, so I got 3 different meals from it. I used 3 tenders for this meal. .93 per tender

2.) 1 can of Great Value jumbo refrigerated biscuits .92 (5 biscuits
3.) 1 can of Great Value cream of chicken soup .68
4.)1 can of Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Mixed Vegetables, 15 oz .89 (drained) I bought this with Survey gift card money from Amazon.
5.) 1 packet Goya foods chicken bouillon cubes 2.82 oz there was about 5 little packets in the box, I bought this a few months ago $1.37.
I threw the chicken bouillon, vegetables, and soup in my sisters Instapot for about 20 minutes because my chicken was frozen. then I put the mix in a baking tin and put my biscuits on top, I slid this into a heated oven for another 20 minutes, it gave me 5 servings.

total: $3.74 in ingredients which is .75 per serving. as it gave me 5 servings


No comments: