Tuesday, January 24, 2023

mail call

 here are the things I've received in the past few days to make February easier, 

1.) $20 in Amazon gift cards that I have used to buy food and other necessities like toilet paper and Tide,

2.)2 coupons for a free Chobani single serve yogurt up to a 10 oz size

3.) 1 coupon from Chicken of the sea for a free product up to $5.

4.) someone bought a box of hamburger helper from my food wish list.

5.) a sample packet of L'Oréal Paris midnight cream which is awesome because my Estee Lauder advanced night repair sample is running low

6.) Extra Strength Tylenol 24 count. I bought this using gift cards. this was definitely a need as Iam in a lot of pain.

7.)Toilet Paper, 4 Mega Rolls = 16 Regular Rolls, 2-Ply Bath Tissue - bought with gift cards

8.) Vigo rice sent me 2 bags of rice and a package of soup mix.

9.) an amazon order of snacks and an onion soup mix paid for with gift card, snacks are gone

10.) I won a pack of strawberry seeds, it says to plant in winter, so going to try that next month.

11.) 2 boxes of Nature Made Zinc 30 mg, Dietary Supplement for Immune Health and Antioxidant Support, 100 Tablets, 100 Day Supply - hopefully this keeps me from getting sick.

12.) 2 boxes of Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad, Ranch & Bacon, Twin Pack, 15 oz

13.) 2 coupons from Oberto for a free Oberto product up to $22

14.) 1 coupon from Mrs. Dash up to $4.99

) 2 coupons for a free Mrs Meyers product up to $5.00

other updates. I'm out of mouthwash so that's a priority, I am also out of soda. I'm going to need more pain reliever. One thing I can get for free is phone service. the problem is my cricket phone is locked so the Q-Link wireless sim doesn't work. I can get a phone through Qlink but it's$10 and I don't have $10, so anything I get via my Wishlist, or coupons is freeing up the money I need for a compatible phone, Iam waiting on several more coupons and a couple amazon orders that can help stretch my food. I really need to get a Georgia ID card but it's $60.


Priorities going into FEBRUARY, mouthwash, razors. compatible phone, pain medicine, Visit Dr, I desperately need a new lift chair, but I have no way of getting $700 to buy one.



I won $25 FROM a twitter contest, it brought my account into the positive I tried to get the $10 phone from Qlink but they said I already got it and couldn't get it again. (I have not) so now I don't know what to do about that. I have $120 now to buy food and necessities for February. I SPENT $6.41 for a gaming headset through WOOT. as a birthday gift for my nephew in March. I have 3 March birthdays, so I got to get those gifts bought.

 Oriental trading sent me a $10 code and free shipping, so I GOT 4 things for free.
1.) SMALL GOLD HOOP W/ PURPLE FLORAL ACCENT (for me) $4.47
2.) GLOW IN THE DARK MOON BB CUTOUTS (for Tristan) $1.77
3.) DISNEY CINDERELLA WIG (for Cadence) $1.27
4) TOOTH FAIRY CERTIFICATE 12 count (for all the little ones) $1.47
so after the gift code and free shipping no cost to me. and I think I'm getting 2.5% back from Rakuten.

No comments: