Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Not So Extreme Couponing: Casey Style :)

Years ago when I wasn't working I made a job out of couponing, and I was pretty darned good at it too. I could spend little to nothing and have a stock pile of food in the back closet so I was pretty secure in that, then I started working and kind of lost touch with it all, but due to the hard times it's definitely time to get that groove back. So this is How Casey Got her Coupon Groove Back. lol (Sorry Stella).

I haven't actually bought a newspaper in months and the coupons I did have were lost when my purse was stolen at the Hospital by a janitor. (Long story) I have been printing coupons offline which is great because you can pretty much go to a manufacturer's website and print off what you need. Only sad thing is you can only print two of the same coupon from each computer, so with two laptops I get four coupons.

Anyway the whole meaning behind this post is my awesome new filing system. I had gotten this adorable zebra photo box at the local Mighty Dollar (AWESOME store by the way, full of crafts and party supplies and nothing over $1). But I wanted some dividers, the ones I had seen in the store were well..ugly and unusable. So I went to my sister (she is great at photoshop and making things, shes making me some invitations and other things to share with you guys here, some new original work that you will be able to download.) I told her I wanted it pink and zebra and this is what she gave me:

How  perfect are those? I absolutely LOVE the bucked-tooth zebra she made me! She made a whole line of little animals and will be sharing them with me on other projects soon, but I am so loving this set. Anyway, I am going to have her post it on Etsy once we have converted it over to PDF and she can definitely change it so that your name displays, I just printed them out on white card stock and used my paper cutter to cut them out, I will probably laminate them in the next few days or so, that way they are sturdier and more protected. But yes, I wanted to show you want she did for me.

On a side note the number displayed is a non-working number. :)

No comments: