Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Vintage Value Village Finds!



I stopped into the Value Village (a second hand store here in the Charlotte area, think Goodwill!) and found some pretty awesome pieces and I wanted to share!

This cute little bowl was only .60! Rosechintz by Meito Japan. It's a small bowl and it will look fabulous on my tea table.

This is my FAVORITE china set. I have several of the tea cups and tea plates it's Staffordshire Bouquet, made around the 1970's, I was SO excited to find this bread plate, I haven't gotten a bread plate yet, and I got it for only .40.
These little tea cups have seen better days, one of them has a small crack in the bottom, however at .20 each they can definitely undergo some re-vamping to give them a cool new look, I'm going to grow some herbs in them in the kitchen.  They are Myott Staffordshire. These at one time had a beautiful turquoise and green vine and bow motif but that has long since been rubbed away. I'm not sure if they sandblasted these or what, but they are ROUGH.

This little tea plate is adorable and has these little flowers on it, from Elizabethan Fine Bone China, I couldn't find any information on this plate, but I got for only .10. lol!
This beautiful vase was my splurge. I paid $3.93 for it and its rather tall, and surprisingly heavy. I love it and it has a pour spout, why I have NO IDEA, but it's gorgeous.

No comments: