Saturday, November 8, 2014

Bzzagent and Fisher Price: Woodland Friends Spacesaver Jumperoo

I am lucky that I have a great website I belong to called Bzzagent. (If you have never heard of Bzzagent click here). I received this fantastic jumperoo to try out and share my opinion on so here goes.

Tristan LOVED it! It took him a bit to realize he could jump in it, but once he got the hang of it jumps continuously. It was SO easy to put together. It literally snapped together almost like vacuum cleaner attachments. It took me about 10 minutes to put together (I had to stop and change a diaper. It was not a pleasant diaper.)

Here is the box I received:


This is what I saw when I opened the box:


 And this is all the pieces spread out:


I thought for sure it would take me hours to put this together but I was so surprised that it snapped together in just a few minutes and it seemed sturdy! The most time consuming part was trying to find a screw driver small enough to put the batteries into the little Music, sounds and lights dashboard on the front of it.


This is what the finished product looked like. at this point I had to stop and do a baby diaper change. He was sitting on my bed and decided at one point to roll right off. He's mobile. He crawls and rolls around and just takes off and he is FEARLESS. lol. Tristan is definitely the child of my heart.



 After diaper change. lol.

So in he goes! He loves the orange gel thing he can pull up to his mouth. He also seemed to love the peices hanging above his head but they were a bit too long for him and he has issues grasping them which just makes him angry and he cries.



You can see that he has to reach way out to grip the toys, but then he just gives up and starts playing with the orange gel creature.


I have noticed that it slides. There isn't anything underneath it to keep the baby from sliding on a hardwood floor. That is one thing I would recommend. Is to take the reachable gym a tad bit shorter and put some type of floor grip on the bottom.

I would definitely recommend to a friend who has carpet. It's very beautiful and colorful. It folds up super small so you can store it easily and it does make the light and noises once the batteries are installed. (I'll grab some photos of him playing with the lights).

Here is the video of his first few minutes in it.



I was happy to do this with Tristan. He loves it and he keeps trying to talk to the squirrel. It's a great jumperoo except for the two things I mentioned.

Amazon has it listed on their site here.

This Jumperoo features:
  • A frame that folds flat for portable play and space-saving storage
  • The fact it adjusts to four different heights to grow with your baby
  • A spring that’s enclosed in a soft fabric cover and out of baby’s reach
  • A soft seat cover that’s removable, machine-washable and dryer-safe
  • Easy assembly (no tools required!)

No comments: