Wednesday, July 29, 2015

BabyFirst TV: Couldn't Live Without It

My nephew who is all of 16 months old now is OBSESSED with BabyFirst TV. Whether it's Harry the Bunny or the little Nursery Rhyme music videos he loves every one of them. So what is BabyFirst you ask? It's 24 hours 7 days a week minimum commercial tv for children aged 0-5. It really is great programming. I'm going to post a few videos below of some of his absolute favorites as well as links to the online games we play with him. They have some great free online games that have a lot of different flash cards. Tristan is always so riveted as he watches.

What I love so much about these videos is that they really aren't over 6 or 7 minutes, most of them are under 4 minutes. It keeps the baby engaged and they don't get bored so easily. By watching these videos I fully believe he has learned all manner of things. He loves the "I Sign" sign language videos and Squeak the Mouse. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find videos here. I would love to buy him some of the little toys from their website and hopefully I'll be able to soon.

BabyFirst Printables: Connect the Dots, Fruit, Animals, etc. So much to print out for your baby! BabyFrist Online Games: I love the two Flash Card games for Fruit and Vegetables. You'll find those by selecting Babies on the right side tabs.

I hope your baby enjoys these videos as much as Tristan! Let me know what you think!







No comments: