Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Free Kindle Titles (7/14/15)

As everyone knows I'm a HUGE reader. I love to read whether it be paperbacks from established authors or indie stories from self published authors, I'm happy to read anything. Below is a list of FREE eBooks for Kindle that I have read and do recommend. Enjoy!!



Paranormal Public by Maddy Edwards - FREE! I loved this it reminds me of Harry Potter but with vampires and angels. It's a Young Adult paranormal romance, there was no sex in the story but there was some violence. I enjoyed this series so much that I actually purchased the second book in the series.

Scary Mary (The Scary Mary Series Book 1) by S.A. Hunter - FREE! Another Young Adult story I enjoyed. This one is about the odd girl out who is very sensitive to spirits. It didn't have sex but did have some kissing, it also had some harsh language at times. I also purchased the second book in this series as well to continue the story. 

 

Alex Finch: Monster Hunter (The Monster Files Book 1) by Cate Dean - FREE! Young adult story, I liked this one, it had a lot going on though and kind of leaves you with a cliffhanger. Alex finds out about monsters quite by accident but then kind of falls in line with them, this story is a very interesting read, no sex, there is some adult language and violence (she's hunting monsters...so yeah!)
 


Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter by Nikki Jefford - FREE! By far one of my favorite series, this is considered young adult. There is sex in this story, and there is violence including death. Aurora was forced into vampire hunting, but she's pretty feisty. She's pretty likeable and so are the rest of the characters, I have bought about three others books in this series. 
 

   

Marked (Soul Guardians Book 1) Kindle Edition by Kim Richardson - FREE! I enjoyed this story as well. Kara dies. Then finds out she's a guardian angel and was chosen to save peoples souls. There is no sex in this story but there is death. It is considered a Young Adult novel. I enjoyed it greatly and do have plans to purchase the next in series once I get my TBR pile down.

 

Mail Order Mayhem (Brides of Beckham Book 1) by Kirsten Osbourne - FREE! This is a historical romance novel, there is sex but it's not very descriptive. Basically, this is a mail order bride story where Maude chooses to marry a stranger rather than marry an old leach. I enjoyed the entire series as I have purchased almost all of them.





 So there you have it! These are some of my very favorite stories that are currently FREE and the best thing is you can loan them to people as well.

No comments: