Sunday, June 26, 2016

L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Bright Night and Day 1

I'm a member of Bzzagent, a company that sends us products on behalf of large manufacturers to try products and give our honest reviews as well as share those reviews with YOU!


I received the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift kit a few days ago and started the regiment last night. There are four pieces to the kit.

"Formulated with Glycolic Acid, Pro-Retinol® and Vitamin C, this revolutionary, dermatologist-inspired skincare regimen works as a complete regimen to reveal brighter, refreshed skin. TheL’Oréal Paris Revitalift Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser gently exfoliates dullness to brighten skin, while the Brightening Peel Pads work to resurface dull, uneven skin tone and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. Plus, the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer and Day Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 work together to reduce the appearance of wrinkles while evening and brightening skin tone in just one week. The result? Radiantly beautiful skin."

I started last night by using the Daily Scrub Cleanser and then the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer. I didn't notice any significant difference at the time but this morning my face was a little red and had some peeling. I'm going to chalk that up as the sun I got last Sunday as being the culprit. This morning I did the Scrub, the Brightening Peel Pads and the Day Moisturizer. MY SKIN IS SO FREAKING SOFT RIGHT NOW!! I can't believe how soft it feels. I don't see any peeling at the moment. I really am happy that the moisturizer has SPF in it as if you read the back of the cleanser bottle it tells you real quick that it will cause sensitivity to sun. I'm a extremely pale red head so you can imagine what would happen if I get any more sensitive to the sun. I'm pretty sure it will look like something from True Blood or Buffy the Vampire Slayer. 

Anyway, so far I like it. I'll keep a watch for any more peeling and let you know. Thank you! #BrightReveal #GotItFree




No comments: