Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My Wish App Haul!

Things have begun rolling in on my Wish App haul! I ordered at the end of January so it has been coming in for a while, but I wanted to get a good amount before posting. So here is what I ordered and my reviews of them. Keep in mind all of these items were ordered for the RT Convention in May.


This is what I received. 
This is the picture
from Wish.
Luxury Pearl Crystal Rhinestone Tassel Bridal Sash Wedding Dress Belt" yes, this is how it is listed exactly on the site. I paid $4 for it and $2 for shipping so $6 total for this sash. Now I've said in the past I'm a plus sized girl, so I made sure to read all the reviews and the measurements and it does indeed fit. I ordered #3 with the champagne colored sash. So, I love it. It's very pretty, but if you didn't like the colors of the sashes it's basically just hot glued on, you can pull off the bling and attach to the color of your choice. They had several colors to choose from. The color I chose doesn't really match what they showed me on the listing, but it's okay for me, it will still work.




This is the picture
from Wish.
This is what I received.
I also received "Elegant Women's Ladies Faux Fur Collar Scarf Warm Warmer Shawl Stole Necklace" Okay, so this thing looks NOTHING like the photo. It looks like a tail. lol. I hate it. I really do. I mean I'll use it cause I paid $5 for this with $3 shipping. I'm considering asking for a refund that's how much I hate it.








This is what I received.
This is the picture
from Wish.
O.M.G. This is perfection. It is titled "Hot Splendid Gatsby Hairbands Europe and America style Pearl Tassels Queen Tiara". This is the life of my Roaring 20's costume. It's an exact replica of the headband that Carey Mulligan wore in. The picture does NOT do it justice, this thing is fantastic. If I were getting married, I'd be wearing it for that. It's so beautiful. I highly recommend this. Now I did have to bend the headband a bit because it comes a little small but it didn't warp it. It just fits better. It arrived in a box. The only item I received that arrived in a box. I paid $6 for it with $3 shipping. So worth it.




This is the photo from Wish.


This is what I received.
I also received "1PC Hot Red Cherry Bow Hair Clip for Pinup girls Retro Vintage rockabilly Hair Band hair Accessory Cheap Wholesale". This is cute. Looks just like the photo, it's a pretty big hair clip but it will be adorable for my Rockabilly costume. I paid $1 for it and $1 shipping. Well worth it!







This is what I received.
This is the picture from Wish.

I also received the glasses for my Rockabilly look. I love these, they are so cute. Paid $1 with $1 shipping. They had other colors, I wanted red and black though. I do like them! I took a very funky photo wearing them that I know use on Facebook and Twitter. lol. I'm thinking of ordering the other colors. 





I also ordered a few makeup brushes, but nothing special in those. I also got a phone case for $1 that had cacti all over it. It's so cute! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my little accessory haul.

No comments: