Thursday, June 22, 2017

Freebies: How to Get Completely FREE Magazine Subscriptions



Good evening everyone! First off I have to say that TODAY was my Birthday!! I turned 37 years old. I'm getting old. Music I listened to in high school is now on the "Classic Rock" station. For Pete's sake.

Anyway this is a very quick edition of Summer Freebies, as it has to do with FREEBIES all year long. Meaning MAGAZINES. I get sooo many magazines for free. I have about 30-40 subscriptions total. The only subscription I've ever pad for was Highlights for my nephew.

So below you will find all the different ways I have obtained free magazines.

1. Mercury Magazine - This is my absolutely favorite magazine freebie website. They give really good magazines. I'm talking Cosmo people. COSMO. Right NOW you can get Cosmo for free for 1 full year. Once you've signed up you will get emails letting you know when new magazines are available. The tick to Mercury is they also give a lot of free industry type magazines, I don't get any of these but I love the fashion magazines.

They are currently offering:

Autoweek
Cosmopolitan
Men's Health





2. FreeBizMags - This is another favorite of mine. They offer some really awesome magazines as well! :) Right now they are offering Taste of Home (awesome magazine!) for free. This is a one year subscription. Just like Mercury they offer other industry inspired magazines, I never select those they are optional.

They are currently offering:

Taste of Home
Better Homes and Garden



3. RewardSurvey - Not one of my favorite sites but you do get some good magazines here. The trick with this one is you take a survey which is a few minutes long then they award you with a $ amount. Usually $20 or so. Then they take you to the redemption page where you can choose from a plethora of different magazines based on how much "money" you have made with the little tiny surveys. I currently have $55 to "spend" on magazines.

You can currently choose from the following magazines. (These are just a sampling there are many more!)

Allure
People en EspaƱol
Glamour
Sports Illustrated
Sports Illustrated Kids
W
GQ
Entertainment Weekly

5. RecycleBank - This is a fun little site. You just do tasks on the site, read an article, watch a short video, take a quiz. It all has to do with recycling and the environment. They have more than just magazines to redeem for though, but magazines is 90% of what I use my points for. Points rack up very quickly and within an hour or so you can redeem your first reward.

You can currently choose from the following magazines. (These are just a sampling there are many more!)

InStyle
Food Network
Allure
Elle
Cosmopolitan
Golf Digest
Every Day with Rachael Ray
Entertainment Weekly
O
Bazaar
Sports Illustrated


If you are an autograph collector like I am, you can see the value of getting free magazines to sign, sure they will cost more to send but it's definitely something different to add to your collection. AND if you do get Sport Illustrated Kids, that magazine comes with trading cards inside (easy tear) and a center poster.

So there you have it. Some of the best places I've gotten free magazines. I'm sure I'll think of more and if so I'll do a part 2 to Free Magazines! I have many magazines that I have subscriptions for until the year 2025. lol. Some even come with some really cool samples stuck to the pages and some come with little coupon books. All are pretty cool though and I've donated to libraries and even schools with the ones I didn't want to keep. I hope you get many subscriptions and I hope you enjoy them all!












No comments: