Saturday, September 2, 2017

Product Review: Lapothicell's A.C. Daily Calming Peeling Booster



When I opened the box....

Good morning world! 
For my very honest review, 0.8 Liter has sent me Lapothicell's A.C. Daily
Calming Peeling Booster. It took a while to arrive but I was so excited to receive the box...it had been leaking all the way from Korea! So it was a hot mess. I had to clean it up as best I could and a good amount of it had leaked out but there was still a lot in the bottle.

It arrived in a pretty midnight blue box (soaked, but pretty). All the instructions were in Korean but there was a slip of paper in there to tell me how to use the product. But the instructions were kind of hard to read. I can tell someone tried to translate as best they could. So I googled instructions. lol.

Here goes nothing!!
It's the same thing as a toner, this one has AHA and BHA solution. It was 200 ml (6.75 oz) so it was a large bottle! And the liquid itself is thin and clear. It almost looks like water. But you can tell when you open it that it isn't as it has a slightly citrus-y sent to it.

Looks good! Feels nice! I like it!
I absolutely, positively will admit a bit that I was a bit afraid to try it because the instructions weren't in English and I didn't want to do something wrong but all you do is wash your face very well and smooth this over your skin. I washed my face very well (it was 5am in the morning!!) At first it felt kind of tracky but it quickly soaked into my skin. And I was pretty happy with the results. My skin felt pretty soft and there was a brightness to it. After using it a few days, my skin has definitely kept the softness and I've noticed that some of the redness has lifted from across the bridge of my nose.

I have not had any negative skin reactions so I was happy about that of course. It's definitely a bit different then any toner I've ever tried as it's not as harsh. I do recommend giving this a shot! It's lovely.

No comments: