Saturday, November 18, 2017

Product Review: OwnPet's Totally Cool Pet Drinking Fountain


I love doing product reviews! I get to try out new products that  otherwise wouldn't be able to. Lulu is my 10 year old black lab retriever and  wanted to get this for her to try out. I was so happy when it arrived and opened it up to fnd a multilayered device that runs off a small adaptor. The features that the pet drinking fountain has s pretty cool and i'm happy to go over those with you.

First of all it comes with a filter. That's to easily take out any impurities your dog may be drinking in your tap water. Which makes sense we filter OUR drinking water why not our furbabies? The drinking fountain also has 3 driving modes which means you can put it on a timer. I like that that keeps Lulu from getting bored with her water and spilling it all over the place. 

With all the filtering it can prevent your pet from having bladder problems down the line. The pump itself is a mute pump which keeps it from vibrating on the floor and is more quieter. 

After all that what I love the most about this fountain is the design and the convenience of having it. Lulu is very much in awe of the fountain and I'll be posting a video soon of her drinking from it. :)

You can purchase your own fountain here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0742JNM6Z

Watch my box opening below!




No comments: