Friday, November 10, 2017

Product Review: Honey Dog Nightlight SO ADORABLE!



Good evening! I have another product review for you and this is so adorably cute I can't stand it. I was able to receive the Honey Dog Nightlight to review and I have to say...even the box is cute!!

It came in a large Amazon box and I did get it for a good discount for my honest review and I was happy to receive it for the twins room. I originally thought both of the little figure lite up but only the large one did, and it was a beautiful warm glow that wasn't too bright. I liked that as it doesn't wake the babies up and it's perfect for midnight feedings or diaper changes. I absolutely loved how sturdy the plastic is. It's not flimsy at all and if it got knocked over (or heaven forbid a toddler throws it) it would still be just fine.

My absolute favorite feature however is that it is CHARGEABLE! No batteries or looking for a plugin. You tap the little paw and the light comes on full strength, tap it a second time and it dims, tap it a third time and it dims completely, one last tap turns it off. Super easy to use and very sensitive to touch you won't have to bang on it. The charger it came with did not come with the plugin for the outlet but I just used my cell phone plugin and that was perfect. (USB on the outlet end).

It came with an adorable little baby figure to sit beside it and a little goodie packet was also in the
box that included 2 little tags and 5 post cards. All of the information on the box and in the packet was either in Chinese or Korean so I wasn't able to read any of that.

The Honey Dog nightlight even came in an adorable box with it's own branded tissue paper. I absolutely love this and I know the twins will too!

I did create a video which you can watch here on Youtube.

If you are interested in more information or purchasing your very own Honey Dog nightlight you can purchase it on Amazon with free PRIME shipping.

To me it looks like a rabbit. What do you think?

No comments: