Friday, November 10, 2017

Product Review: Le Gusto Kitchen Shears...Pretty Awesome!!



Good evening, everyone! I have been working towards expanding my blog and social media and I wanted to start doing some pretty good product reviews for you. Trying new things has always been fun for me and I've done it for years so now I'm spreading that into this blog! So today I'm going to give you a review of the Le Gusto Kitchen Shears.

I did receive this item at a discounted price to try and I was happy to pay to try this out as they looked great..and I was right to do so! These shears are phenomenal! I absolutely love how sharp and versatile they are. You can cut anything from vegetables to meat. It's so versatile as Le Gusto has added a serrated blade on one side, a nutcracker between the handles and a groove that can be used as a can opener. How awesome is this thing? I came with a little plastic holster to keep the scissors save.

The shears are made of food grade stainless steel and are BPA free! So no nasty side additives that may cause problems down the road.

I definitely recommend that you give the shears a try, they are affordable and they will be a welcome addition to your kitchen.

You can purchase your own set of Le Gusto Kitchen Shears here. Only $12.95 plus free shipping on Amazon Prime!

No comments: