Sunday, November 5, 2017

The Best Campaign Websites to Join


I love joining survey sites and Word of Mouth campaign sites. Here are my favorite sites!

I recommend that you sign up for the 4 biggest social media sights if you haven't already! Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. I also recommend that you go ahead and write out a few reviews on websites such as Amazon for products you already have and use. Be honest! Don't lie about what happened with that product. Start a blog! They are completely free with Blogger.com or Wink.com. (I use Blogger.) Above all have fun, try new products, get some gift cards. I know some can be time-consuming but...well what else are you gonna do when you have nothing to do? lol.

1. Crowdtap. I ADORE Crowdtap. Crowdtap is an influencer marketing site like many others however what I love is that for every 1000 points I get I receive a $5 Amazon gift card. It's pretty easy to get too. Crowdtap asks short simple 1 to 2 question surveys that pay 2 points each, some small "campaigns" where you share things to your Twitter or Facebook account for 20 points and there are also Samples to be had, mostly full sized! Revlon and Unilever are frequent sample campaigns. You receive a cute box or package with your sample in it, try it out then share your review to your social media. Crowdtap has more than helped me buy Christmas this year. I've bought CDs, cards, Christmas gifts. The $5 gift cards do add up!

2. Globaltestmarket. This is a great LEGITIMATE survey site. You get between 25 and 300 points for each survey which can last up to 30 minutes but once you reach around 1100 points you can choose between a plethora of gift cards. Recently I've been gathering the Amazon gift cards for my Christmas shopping. Some of the surveys can be repetitive but those gift cards are more than worth it. I get several surveys invites a day but keep in mind you can be screened out of some. Definitely, give Globaltestmarket a try!





3. Smiley360. This another influencer marketing site! Here there are no points to be traded in but I've been able to try and review some great products. They've tested everything from vitamins to makeup! It's great fun and you'll enjoy it!  Join Smiley360 and tell me how you like it!






4. Bzzagent. Bzz was my first influencer marketing site and they are near and dear to my heart. I've been able to test makeup, hair care products, skin care products, food items even a cell phone!! I love them and always make sure I check out the newest products and answer all the surveys. They aren't very long, it's just to gauge your compatibility with the product. (You don't want to receive dog food if you don't have a dog!) Bzzagent always has something going so give them a try.



5. Influenster. This company is very similar to the way Bzzagent works. You receive products to review on your social media using certain hashtags. It's very cool and I recently receive a VoxBox (this is what Influester calls their campaigns) for Garnier Fructis. I'm sure you saw my review on my new Instagram account!) I love the boxes I receive as they are full-size products and not just sample sizes. It really is a great program and I highly recommend it. 






6. Swagbucks. Swagbucks is very different than the rest of the programs on this list. It's everything you can imagine to get points. Surveys, shopping, searches, polls. You get points and can redeem them fairly quickly. You get varying types of points for each task that you do and can redeem them for gift cards for as little as 300 points. Let's just say they have contributed a lot to my Amazon Christmas fund. :D 






So that's it for the day. I hope you give each of these products a change. I know you will find that they are very fun and you can start getting some awesome things in the mail!!

No comments: