Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Product Review: Brooklyn Botany Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo



I feel like I haven't done a product review in FOREVER! I purchased this Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo from Brooklyn Botany and I LOVE IT! It's not like any shampoo I've ever used before. There are definitely some differences and I can tell by the way my hair looks and feels.

After 1 use, my hair has more shine and less frizz!
The major difference in this shampoo as compared to your regular drugstore shampoo is that it contains 100% Argan Oil, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Botanical Keratin, Almond Oil and Coconut Oil. So this shampoo is free of harsh chemicals and stuff you just can't pronounce which is amazing! In a day and time where everything is so overly manufactured Brooklyn Botany as given me something, I am super excited to use.

The scent isn't overpowering, it isn't floral or girly at all. It has a super clean and naturally fragrant scent.


Another difference is this isn't a regular wash and repeat kind of shampoo. You actually lather it up in your hair and LEAVE it there for 2 minutes! It has a restorative formula that helps with dry and damaged hair...which I have! My hair is naturally curly, not color treated, however, it's dry and I have major split ends. Typically, what I experience are pretty bad frizz and dry crunchy hair. After ONE shampoo with Brooklyn Botany's Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo I noticed that my hair was smoother, it was definitely shinier and even the color of my hair looked richer. I would LOVE a conditioner to go with this. 


I am going to do another review in a month to see if my hair has improved even more. I do greatly recommend the shampoo. 


I have a couple of Brooklyn Botany's products but I am really wanting to try the Blueberry Scrub and the Camellia Wonder Oil! Hopefully, I can find a good deal on that soon. I currently have their Charcoal Mud Mask and also the Anti-Cellulite Massage Oil. 


What do you think? Have you YOU used Brooklyn Botany? If so what products have you used and what do you think? Comment below! 


If you want to purchase this shampoo it is available online at Amazon for $11.95 and there is currently a $1 off coupon for you to clip as well!! Love Amazon savings! You can also follow Brooklyn Botany on Instagram here.

No comments: