Friday, February 23, 2018

Book Review: Buzzfeed's Tasty Latest & Greatest


Do you know those awesome little recipe videos you see ALL the time on Facebook? You know the ones I'm talking about. Usually, a few minutes long, and the food looks so yummy and easy!

Well, TASTY are the people who make those videos. They are actually created by Buzzfeed and this is one of their most popular segments. I have tried several of their recipes just by watching their videos but now...they have an OFFICIAL COOKBOOK!! Super exciting and I'm happy to have received this to take a look at it.

And it's amazing! The book is literally chock full of recipes, some pages having multiple recipes. The pro's to this book definitely outweigh the cons. I love that it encompasses everyone. From Fidget Spinner Cookies to Baked Ratatouille to Chicken Pot Pie, the recipes read easily with detailed instructions that anyone could follow. This is the videos we love to watch so much in print form. I have created a shopping list for at least 5 recipes and I know they will taste amazing. I've never owned such a more user-friendly cookbook. It's definitely one to have. Whether you are a novice or an experienced cookie or baker you will want to add this to your collection.

My one complaint is that there are a lot of photos but some of the items I wished had photos didn't. So things like Sliders had photos...but then something more complicated such as Lasagna ring didn't. I would much prefer to see what the Lasagna ring was as opposed to a slider because I know what a sandwich looks like. lol.

Another con to the book is there is no nutritional information.

But besides those two things, this book is awesome. I totally recommend it to anyone looking to try different, easy recipes. Such a family friendly book to have!

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

Book: Tasty Latest and Greatest
Author: Buzzfeed
Print Type: Hard Cover Book 
Page Count: 192
Book Type: Cook Book

Do you want to buy this book? It's available on Amazon!  It has a price of $16.16 for soft cover or $13.99 for the Kindle version.


No comments: