Monday, February 12, 2018

Product Review: That's So Cosmo!




I had the privilege to receive a sample of Perfectly Posh's Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme in the scent That's So Cosmo. I LOVED it!

This creme features the scent of "Spicy Mandarin and Jasmine" which did have a very pleasant scent that was not at all overpowering. Warning though: A little bit goes a long way! I had the little packet I received from my good friend and Posh representative, Brandy, who totally hooked me up. I opened the packet and my sister was able to use some and then I did too. I thought we wouldn't have enough but OMG it was thick and luscious, it spread so easily on my skin that I was able to take that small amount and go up to my elbows.

The lotion is chock full of Vitamin E, coconut oil, and aloe vera so the softness of my skin doesn't surprise me...but it does at the same time. How contradictory is that? But really, with all those ingredients you can't help but fall in love with the creme

It dried and set in pretty quickly. There was no oily weird residue and afterward, my skin was so very soft! I did have the pleasant scent last me most of the day as well. This Creme isn't very expensive either, just $9 for the full-size product. I would definitely love to try more scents and was so very happy that Brandy was able to send this to me. It was great! I would highly recommend checking this out, just message Brandy today and try it yourself, you won't be sorry!

Brandy's contact details:

Website
Instagram

Product: That's So Cosmo by Perfectly Posh
Sample Size: .15 fl oz.
Full size product Size: I'm Confirming this.
Product Price: $9
Direct link to Product: HERE
Rating: 4 thumbs up! (Mine & My sisters!)


No comments: