Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Coupon Campaign - April Day 5


Okay guys, this cold turned into a full force flu. I was down for the count for about four days give or take. I barely even posted on social media and slept a lot. I'm still not 100% but knowing I left everyone in the dark for so long is killing me. So here I am. I'm going to post more than 10 to try to make up for some missing days. I think today will just pick up where we left off and I'll be ending a little later than the 24th this month. Thank you all for being so kind and patient.             

So, on to the good stuff!

Basically, all I'm doing is emailing my honest feedback to the companies that I purchase products from and I encourage others to do it too. They may just send you a "Thank you for your feedback!" email or they may send you some high value or Free Product coupons. I've gotten free dog food, free bottled water, free pantry items and I've even received samples!

I love it. I'm on a limited income and if providing my feedback helps the company and they, in turn, want to show their appreciation then why not? So today is the 10th of course, and that means for the next 10 days I will be emailing at least 10 companies and sharing my success and failures with you. I started this in January. You can read all of my posts regarding this topic here.

Who did I email on 4/17?

1. Pure Leaf
2. Odor Eaters
3. Heinz
4. Curel
5. Loacker
6. Banana Boat
7. Skippy (You can print a coupon here!)
8. Secret
9. St. Ives
10. Werther's Originals
11. LA Looks
12. Weiman
13. Ruth's
14. Sharpie (There is an Instant Win Game you can enter here! They also give you a coupon to print!)
15. Yoohoo

Who have you emailed? Did you find success? Post below or you can find me on my social media accounts!

No comments: