Thursday, March 14, 2019

Holy Moly! EPIC Amazon Purchase - Will it ship? Update: THEY SHIPPED!!



A few days ago I showed you how I stack codes. I just made an EPIC FREE purchase from Amazon and we are going to see if this thing ships.

So basically Jump Send had a coupon for 95% off some orthopedic insoles. I know, not exciting right? I would have paid $1.95 for a set. I checked the "Special offers and product promotions" section and found out that they are offering a sale! 20% when you buy 2! I stuck 2 in my cart along with my unique code from Jump Send and they were free! So I tried putting 4 in...free! Then I stuck 10 in and they, too, were free. I could not add more than 10 of THAT SIZE. So I went back into the product page and added as many as it would let me in every size. I just got $968 worth of Insoles for FREE.

I only requested one of the 2. It was an instant coupon, I did not have to wait for this one.

Save 20% on 2!


And here you go. The 20% saved me $193.60 and the Unique Code saved me $774.60. I chose to ship them as soon as they become available to hopefully avoid cancellation. Usually I try to select to get the digital reward if I can.

Now we wait. Will they ship? Will I get a Cancellation? The cool thing...I have a friend who lets me use his account to pick up additional freebies..so I did this twice. $2000 worth of free insoles sounds amazing to me. This is by far the largest free order I've ever placed. I hope it goes through well. :O

OMG, Y'all! They shipped!!

No comments: