Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Free ENTERTAINMENT

 

Being on limited income means you can't have all the things you want. I love Netflix and Discovery plus but I cant afford those things especially when I can put that money towards food and medicine so here are all the free entertainment sites, I use daily,


I love movies and TV we have a few free options here.


1.) Tubi this is one of my favorites they have shows like Unsolved Mysteries and Forensic Files and lots of movies like The Spy Who Dumped Me and Blade. There is also a large horror movie list. I don't really like horror movies, but they have some of the Final Destination movies. anyway, this site is free and commercial free





2.) Roku this is hit or miss for me I don't watch often, they don't have a great selection, but it is free. Nothing great to mention.







3.) YouTube. I love true crime, I watch Bailey Sarian, Stephanie Harlowe and MrBallen, but you would be surprised of what you can find on there A&E has uploaded episodes of Hoarders and other shows. Lifetime uploaded some of their movies TLC has uploaded episodes of Dr Pimple Poper and 90 Day Fiancé. and Discovery has Naked and Afraid. There are commercials but sometimes you get the option to skip them. I watch a lot of YouTube




4.) Crackle. I never watch this they mostly have older tv and movies, not anything in the last decade.it is free with no commercials so if you want to watch Moesha or My Two Dads, you'll find that on Crackle





that's about it for tv and movies. if you have EBT. you can get Amazon Prime for half off monthly which is about $5.99 a month. I don't have EBT so I sometimes pay for prime with gift cards I get from doing surveys. There are other things you can do for free entertainment.

reading. I love to read, Kindle Unlimited is amazing but its $10 a month so I normally just get free books. a lot of self-published authors will have their books listed for free, download the Kindle app for free and nab those books. there are a few sites that will list those free books daily.

1.) freebooksy they list all genres of books. I go for the romance mostly

2.) 7Red Feather Romance. this is a daily email that lists free romance books.

8.) ILOVEVAMPRENOVELS this is another email list this one focuses on supernatural romance.


for music I use either Spotify or Pandora, both are free, and you do listen to commercials, but I can make playlists on Spotify and there are also free online classes you can take from schools like Harvard, Berkley and Oxford. they are free to take but if you want the certificate you do have to pay for that. just think you can say you are Harvard educated. Alison also has free courses and you do get certificates with this one


im sure there are a ton more I don't know about but these are the things i do for entertainment while having no income streams



No comments: