Thursday, January 12, 2023

update

 so every day I do surveys for gift cards I mainly get the Amazon ones because of delivery. I redeemed A $3 gift card from swagbucks and a $5 gift card from crowdtap. my laundry day is Wednesday, and I noticed I was getting low on laundry pods, so I will be using these gift cards for laundry items. I really want a laundry hamper on wheels but that will have to wait. I also got another $5 gift card from crowdtap. When I get gift cards, I pull things from my Amazon wish list. I should manage to get another few gift cards before February. These are just ways I support myself. I won a $5 gift card from a facebook group, added to an AMAZON REFUND I'M GOING TO MAKE A SMALL ORDER.




this is probably what I'll get with my $8. I wanted some bleach, but delivery was too long, so I have $2 left.

1.) Tide Pods, Liquid Detergent, Original Scent, 16 count $5.17. I prefer gain but this is more affordable.my Tide arrived on 1/15/23.


I also managed to score a $25 Xbox gift card that I traded to my brother-in-law for a case of Mountain Lightning soda.

Friday the 13th $5 gift card. and the $2 gift card I HAD left over from the other gift card.
1.)Amazon prime membership $2
2.)Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint in Assorted Colors (2 oz), 20741, Cloudless .56 - this was listed on someone's Wishlist in a Wishlist Facebook group I try to get something from Wishlist from time to time so im not always just taking.

3.) Fiber One Soft-Baked Cookies, Chocolate Chunk, 6.6 Ounce $2.98
4.) Pringles Potato Crisps Chips, Lunch Snacks, Office and Kids Snacks, Grab N' Go Snack Pack, Sour Cream and Onion, 2.5oz Can (1 Can) $1.29
my Amazon Prime subscription ended on 1/15/23 so with my gift cards I'm going to renew my account. I extended my prime membership.

about a week ago I set up a DSW account and today 1/16/23 I had $10 to buy anything I wanted, in the clearance section there was a little skincare kit for $10 so I bought that for free. my package shipped and should be delivered on Thursday, my snacks from Amazon are scheduled to be delivered too on Thursday.
 
on 1/17/23 I received 1 $2 Amazon gift card from Schlesinger for doing surveys which gave me a total of $2.02 I bought
1.) Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows (10 oz Marshmallow Bag) $1.49 This was on a kid's birthday list in one of the Wishlist groups I sometimes post in, I buy sometimes so that I'M not always taking. I also redeemed another $5 from crowdtap I have not decided what to get yet. P&G sent me s survey and I got a $3 gift card from but that they did not have Amazon or anything useful, so I chose Dunkin Donuts which is not in Milledgeville. I'm going to see if I can trade it for something I can use .Pinchme Tuesday was today so I got 1 sample coming and they gave me a magazine subscription. I chose Country Living


I won a $5 Amazon gift card a from a Facebook group and 1also got a $5.82 refund for a purchase giving me $10.82, I bought:

1.) Tylenol Extra Strength Acetaminophen Rapid Release Gels for Pain & Fever Relief, 24 CT. $4.86
2.) Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad, Ranch & Bacon, Twin Pack, 15 oz $3.62

3.) Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni and Cheese Meal (7.25 oz Box) .99
4.) Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Onion Soup & Dip Mix, Dry, 1 oz .71
5.) I won $25 in cash app from Bud LIGHT on Twitter, i used $3.58 to buy a birthday gift for a kid in the Wishlist group.; that leaves me with $20. I was negative .65 in my account so when I TRANSFERRED FROM CASHAPP I HAD TO PAY THEIR TRANSFER fee and bring my account positive, there is a few things I want from Dollar tree so I'm going to try to get those things. I purchased 2 bottles of Nature Made Zinc 30 mg, Dietary Supplement for Immune Health and Antioxidant Support, 100 Tablets, 100 Day Supply $4.24, it was BOGO and 15% off with SS, so I paid $1.92, I also got another $5 Amazon gift card from crowdtap so I got 2 boxes of Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad, Ranch & Bacon, Twin Pack, 15 oz.
$3.62, after my gift cards I paid .99, these are twin packs so that's 4 meals for me. I have $7.43 leftover from my $25 cashapp win, I thought I had cancelled Kindle Unlimited subscription, but I GOT CHARGED $9.99, so I have another month of that,

No comments: