Monday, October 20, 2014

The Tragic Death of PinkZebraLounge

Running a website and trying to keep up with the maintenance and cost of that website is not for the faint of heart. So I am back on Blogger. Get ready because I have a lot of stuff I want to start sharing. I've been out of the blogging game for a bit but I miss sharing my opinions and crafts with you all. So here are the things that have changed.

1. I've learned to cook! I swear. It's not fancy and I use a lot of crock pot recipes but I love it.
2. There is a new baby in the house! I love him. He's my nephew and I will post a photo of him for you to see. He's six months old.
3. I may be moving to West Virginia! I know. It will be a "Project Property" but I think it will be good for me and everyone needs to start over eventually.
4. I still coupon. Not as much as I want to but I will start back with a vengeance.

SO be prepared!


No comments: